Questions & Answers for Ministerio de Educacion - Mined

Here you will find questions & answers for Ministerio de Educacion - Mined. All questions are checked and confirmed by our administrator. Questions are answered by the company representative or users.
27 Oct, 2016
Buenas tardes, quisiera informarme si para legalizar un titulo de 12 grado necesito pasar primero por el ministerio de educacion media superior mined y que debo llevar gracias

Ask Questions, Get Answers

Remember! Your question/answer will be visible for public, do not post sensitive information.
We will send you a confirmation email.
Fields marked with * are mandatory